Teeter Contour L5 LTD
- Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL’s inversion table safety standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
- Notable features with the Contour L5:
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System: The extra-long handle for the ankle lock system reduces the need for bending; made of aerospace-grade stainless steel with a gravity lock safety system.
- One-Click Balance Feature: The patented pivot system with balance point adjustment makes finding your ideal setting a snap – one click transforms the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to remove the bed from the frame.
- Sleek Frame Design: Creates both an aesthetic and functional benefit – the style is like none other in the market and the curve of the front legs allow easier mounting and dismounting.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ-Angle Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
- Patent-pending Pivot System: Ensures a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- Ergonomic Flex Technology: Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles.
- BONUS Adjustable Acupressure Nodes: Soft foam "Buttons" in two sizes insert into the Flex Technology bed, providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine.
- BONUS Decompression Arch: Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on the lower back or neck.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
- Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
- Large Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles provide easy-reach assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage. Can be used as “traction handles” for additional stretching and decompression while inverted.
- Ergo-Embrace Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
- Ankle Comfort Dial: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
- Easy Assembly: Arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly.
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 25" x 27.75" x 68" (63.5 x 70.5 x 172.7 cm).
- Full 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
300 lbs (136 kg)
Shipper Carton Weight:
Full 5-Year Warranty
See more: Inversion Tables