Bodycraft Jones Freedom
The Freedom of a Power Rack with the Safety of a Smith Machine!
Our patented barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines only move vertically, not allowing for natural body movement. The Jones moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for unlimited, user-defined motion. Because the body’s natural movements can be utilized within the Jones, all free weight exercise can be performed.
At any point during an exercise the weight bar can be “racked” with a simple twist of the wrist. Adjustable safety spotters are included to add that extra measure of security.
Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, adjust the safety spotters to a safe position, add the desired weight, and lift!
The Jones Freedom is the most affordable in the Bodycraft Jones Family.
- 500 lb. capacity Olympic Bar with starting weight of only 40 pounds.
- 20 Lockout positions for Bar and Safety Spotters with 3 inch spacing.
- Commercial grade precision linear bearings for smooth action.
- Case-Hardened, precision milled Stainless steel guide rods: 1-1/4" diameter horizontal 1" diameter vertical
- Dark Gray Powder Coat finish.
Floor Space: 55" W x 42" L x 83" H
User Space: 84" W x 42" L x 83" H
- Residential: Lifetime Frame and Parts.
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details