Helix HLT3500 Lateral Trainer
Most machines work front-to-back. The Helix turns tradition on its side— literally. With lateral (or side-to-side) movement, you use more muscles, which means you burn more fat than during a traditional workout– in the same amount of time. Science proves it. Plus Helix’s patented motion tones your butt, core and inner/outer thighs better than old-fashioned cardio machines.
- Side To SideTraditional machines work the front and backs of legs: a Helix workout sculpts the entire lower body 360°.
- Better Than EllipticalA scientific study found Helix outperformed a leading elliptical on 4 out of 5 muscle groups, with 50% more core activation, 50% more outer thigh activation and 39% more glute activation.
- Comprehensive WorkoutHelix users achieve target heart rates faster and activate more muscles than traditional cardio users. End result? A better workout in less time.
- Bottom Line ResultsOur patented lateral motion gives you the best workout of your life, with better results in less time. Try going sideways and finally get somewhere.
- Approved for Light Commercial Use
- LED Computer Console
- 16 levels of Electronic Resistance
- 8 Exercise Programs
- Self-Generating; no power source required
|Resistance Type||Generator Magnetic|
|Total Resistance (Watts)||400|
|Display Type||LED & Dot matrix|
|Programs||Quick Start, Manual, Random, Interval, HR Control, Valley, Rolling, Mountain, Olympian|
|Feedback||Time, Calories, RPM, Distance, HR, Level, Mets, Watts|
|Flywheel weight||26.4 lbs / 12kg|
|Max User Weight||300 lbs / 136kg|
|Unit Weight||200 lbs / 91kg|
|Assembled Footprint||3' x 4' (91.4cm x 122cm)|
|Packaging DIMS||38 x 18 x 29 (96.5 x 45 x 74)|
|Usage||Non-Dues Paying Facility|
|Warranty (Parts)||3 years Commercial 5 years Residential upon owner registration.|
|Warranty (Labor)||1 year ( USA Only )|