Helix H1000 Lateral Trainer
Most machines work front-to-back. The Helix turns tradition on its side— literally. With lateral (or side-to-side) movement, you use more muscles, which means you burn more fat than during a traditional workout– in the same amount of time. Science proves it. Plus Helix’s patented motion tones your butt, core and inner/outer thighs better than old-fashioned cardio machines.
- Side To SideTraditional machines work the front and backs of legs: a Helix workout sculpts the entire lower body 360°.
- Better Than EllipticalA scientific study found Helix outperformed a leading elliptical on 4 out of 5 muscle groups, with 50% more core activation, 50% more outer thigh activation and 39% more glute activation.
- Comprehensive WorkoutHelix users achieve target heart rates faster and activate more muscles than traditional cardio users. End result? A better workout in less time.
- Bottom Line ResultsOur patented lateral motion gives you the best workout of your life, with better results in less time. Try going sideways and finally get somewhere.
The programmable Helix H1000 is the latest version of the Original Helix Aerobic Lateral Trainer. This latest version adds the benefits of a Multi-Program Console and automatic electronic resistance control.
Results normally achieved only via weight training---while burning fat and toning the cardiovascular system at the same time. A 2012 study versus an elliptical show Helix had superior results in 7 out of 8 muscles studied, with 40% more glute activation and 23% faster achievement of targeted heart rates. Why? Unlike nearly all machines that work in a front-to-back plane, the Helix's horizontal "figure eight" motion actually recruits more muscles. Typical machines focus mostly on the front of the thighs and the hamstrings, but the Helix targets these while simultaneously recruiting the inner and outer thighs and glutes. Users can effortlessly alternate direction and positioning to pinpoint specific muscles. Superb for sports-specific training, especially tennis, skiing and golf. At a compact 42" x 37" footprint, the Helix is considerably smaller than a treadmill.
The Helix engages all of the muscles of the lower body, actively working the #1 trouble spots for most women: the inner and outer thighs and glutes. That translates to superior results: shapely legs and a toned and lifted butt.
- Quite, standard outlet plug-in unit
- Magnetic Resistance
- Electronic Control
- 16 Levels of Resistance
- 300 Watts Total Resistance
- Backlit LCD Display
- Feedback: Time, Calories, RPM, Distance, Heart Rate, Level, Speed, Temperature, Program
- 22lb (10kg) flywheel weight
- 142lb (64.5kg) Unit Weight
- 300lb Max User Weight
- Market: Residential Use Only
- Compact 3' x 4' Footprint
- Integrated Wheels for Easy Transport
- Polar compatible
- Electronic resistance
- 2-Years Parts Residential Warranty
Why Clients Love It:
It saves time: The Helix delivers strength training-caliber results while blasting fat and calories. Your members get the equivalent of a 60-minute workout in just 30 minutes.
Bottom line results: The machine™ new "lateral figure 8" motion puts emphasis on the entire leg, 360 degrees, not just the front and back of the legs like other machines. This means incredible results for the glutes and the inner and outer thighs. And it™ the only cardio trainer that works the core!
Zero learning curve: Clients don't want to have to learn a new skill or check with an instructor before they try a new machine: they want to jump on and start working out. The Helix is user-friendly and completely non-intimidating.
Why Gyms Love it:
Very compact 3' x 4' footprint plus integrated wheels
Engineered for low-to-no maintenance